Author: Alexa Allen
As I’m writing this cool article, I have one cup of green smoothie on my table. It’s so delicious and it has a pleasant color! But I will talk about how I made it after I present the precious information you need to know about green smoothies.
Recently, I’ve found out about the miraculous drinks called green smoothies. Everything I’ve read on the Internet says that if you incorporate these smoothies in your daily meals, your health will significantly improve on all levels. You lose weight, look younger, boost your energy, and what’s even more delightful, you begin to feel alive.
Below, I’ll present to you the most important aspects of a weight loss program based on green smoothies. After that, I’ll show the source of where I’ve found it–so you can read more about it, and at the end it’s up to you whether you want to try it. You also have the option to subscribe to my e-mail list if you want more details about the program.
Now, it’s time for the glorious presentation! You want to look better, right? That’s why I’m writing this article, to show you why smoothies are important and what they can do for your body.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy from our links, at no additional cost to you, we get commissions so we can improve this site. For more information, visit this page.
These healthy drinks help you shape your body without having to starve yourself or to work out daily until you become completely exhausted – and still unhappy with the results you get.
Believe me, I’ve tried the part with the physical exercises and the excellent results–the ones I wanted to achieve, were visible after 12 weeks (3 months!). It’s a lengthy period and you’re not allowed to skip a day. The effort you put in such a tedious workout program is far harder than just including in your diet some drinks – healthy and delicious! You’re drinking quality stuff! What’s not to like?
So what should I know?
What’s important about this weight loss program based on green smoothies? Here are the top aspects:
– Weight loss starts with smoothies: You make the proper one, you give your body the necessary vitamins and proteins from leafy greens, other vegetables, and whole fruits.
– If you make the right smoothie, you can replace one of your meals! That’s great because it will help you shed those extra pounds and still feel nourished.
– If you start with one smoothie, you are already detoxing your body! Yay! It’s never been so easy!
– Choosing smoothies, you choose to give nutrients to your body. What do you think this means? Boosting your energy levels! You’ll work faster and, therefore, have more free time for yourself! What could be better?
– From the moment you choose to eat healthier, you choose to live better. You begin to lose weight and this will definitely boost your self-confidence.
– You give your body access to antioxidants! Smoothies are not just simple drinks. They are made from vegetables and fresh fruits! You have to take into consideration that they will improve the way your skin looks, also your hair and your nails! A beautiful body is what we all crave.
– There are also anti-aging benefits! The nutrients found in green smoothies boost the production of collagen! This means younger-looking skin! We all want that as women.
– When you choose the proper diet, you choose the best option to prevent health problems. You stay away from health risks and that is very important not only for you, but for your family as well. Who doesn’t want to feel good all day long?
– And last but not least, green smoothies determine improved digestion and gut health. We all know that health starts in the gut. You take care of it, you feel the good results immediately.
That is to say that this smoothie diet program has a lot of benefits for your health. You have nothing to lose if you try it.
Good health starts with you, with your determination to improve your life, your way of living, and your way of eating. Give this program a try to see for yourself if this changes your life for the better or not.
In my case, I always loved smoothies, but I didn’t make the proper ones. Now that I know about green smoothies, I make them every day, and I share them with my family, too!
Tell me about the recipe!
The recipe for the smoothie I made today, you can find it here. I didn’t have the proper fruits in the fridge like avocado or those low-sugar fruits that they suggest using so you won’t be frightened by the intake of fructose. See this article if you want to find out more about this subject: The truth about sugar.
So, the only fruit available in my kitchen was watermelon.
What I used to make this smoothie:
- 1 cup of cabbage cut into small pieces as for a salad
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of watermelon cut into pieces (without seeds, of course)
- Blended them until I got the creamy look.
It was delicious!
Subscribe to my e-mail list if you are looking for more details about this exceptional smoothie diet weight loss program! Click the link below.
Until next time,